Offensive/Defensive Cyber Security Engineer
- Plan, develop, and oversee system implementation strategies for Offensive Cyberspace Operations (OCO) and/or Defensive Cyberspace Operations (DCO).
- Align hardware/software platforms to develop attack vectors in and through cyberspace by analyzing enemy targets, hostile adversary activities and capabilities.
- Develop technical capabilities and integrated platforms to protect data, networks, net-centric capabilities, and other designated systems by detecting, identifying, and responding to attacks against friendly networks.
- Support the PM to develop products that will conduct integrated and synchronized OCO and DCO to gain advantages in cyberspace and across other domains
- Plan the employment of devices, computer programs, or techniques, including combinations of software, firmware, or hardware designed to create an effect in or through cyberspace.
- Conduct cyberspace operations risk assessments, post-incident analysis and intermediate software analysis.
- Collect and analyze intermediate forensics data, validate architectural analysis, administer penetration testing, and coordinate response actions.
- Direct network terrain audits, digital forensics processes, exploitation missions, evaluate cyber defense requirements and participate in the joint targeting process.
- Subject Matter Expert for technical integration of cyberspace capabilities into the operational framework, and able to perform mission management functions for offensive and defensive cyberspace operations.
- Experience directing and planning cyberspace operations, and developing policy recommendations and technical guidance regarding the operation of cyberspace assets
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or IT
- 2+ experience reading, writing and editing software code at an intermediate level in at least one top tier language such as Python, Perl, C++ etc.
- Operational experience with OCO in and through cyberspace targeting enemy and hostile adversary activities and capabilities.
- Operational experience with DCO protective measures for detecting, identifying, and responding to attacks against friendly networks.
- Experience with DoD acquisition process and documentation
- Excellent communications skills (written and oral)
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Openings in APG and Hanover, MD
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Back to Top