Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) I
Perform IA Analyst / ISSO duties supporting the organization and external customers.
- Risk Management expert; hands on experience with RMF and eMASS
- Implement cybersecurity controls and security engineering for enterprise and tactical systems.
- Scan, STIG, and patch systems to address vulnerabilities and maintain product security posture
- Review, prepare, and update RMF authorization packages and other security documents as required
- Plan and schedule Authority to Operate (ATO) critical path for 1, 3, or 5 year accreditations.
- Conduct assessments of information security controls in order to measure the effectives of controls and identify any gaps
- Manage remediation efforts and report on the status of control deficiencies
- Provide continuous monitoring security expertise to business units and key stakeholders
- BS in IT or equivalent
- 3 years’ experience in Information Assurance / Cybersecurity
- CISSP, Sec+CE (DoD 8570.01M Lvl 3 Certified)
- RHEL certification a plus
- Hands on experience with RMF and eMASS
- Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Location: Openings in APG and Herndon, VA
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $135,000.00 /year
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Back to Top