Requires Relocation to Camp Walker, Daegu, South Korea
- Conducts penetration testing and system security reviews for the Department of Defense Korean Theater of operations.
- Assists with cyber security investigations, implement network security systems, and reviewing network activity for signs of adverse activity.
- Provides briefings and reports to senior level members of the Department of Defense detailing security findings and recommendations to enhance the security posture of DoD networks.
- Assists with cyber security training for Information Management Officers keeping them apprised of the latest security threats.
- Interfaces with other DoD departments to ensure the most current network threats are being mitigated or have not impacted current operations.
- Army Penetration Tester Certified (APTC)
- IAT III certified
- CND certified typically Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Familiarity with Kali Linux and the Metasploit tool suite, Burpsuite Pro, wireless security tools and assessments, Cobalt Strike, Firewalls, Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems, and other security assessment tools.
- Active DoD TS/SCI Clearance
Location: RCC-K, Bldg 315, Camp Walker, Daegu, Korea
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000-$100,000 + LQA and COLA
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Top