Acquisition Specialists (Hanover)
Participate in the development and execution of contracts and acquisition documentation. Responsibilities include planning, preparation, and execution of program contract actions and contract reviews to include but limited to Statements of Work, Performance Work Statements, government cost estimates, Justifications and Authorizations, Contract Deliverable Requirements List items, and internal contracting tracking/status abilities.
- Ability to track and monitor contract status and performance, as it relates to resources available and applied to the contract and keep the government informed as
- Be knowledgeable in the FAR and various contract types to include Cost Plus, Firm Fixed, and Other Transaction Authority (OTA) while also being able to perform and develop Market Research, Request for Information (RFI), Requests for Proposal (RFP), and ensure responses are compiled, assessed, and processed.
- Have knowledge in various Army Contracting Command (ACC) and PEO contract management and tracking tools such as the Virtual Contracting Enterprise (VCE).
- Knowledge and skill in the application of related laws, regulations, policies, precedents, methods and techniques of federal contracting, to include the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), and the DoD 5000 series acquisition
- Progressive experience in DoD acquisition processes, supporting the development and implementation of contracts, and all acquisition and contractually related
- Experience as government or SETA within a program management office for the acquisition of EW or other tactical C4ISR development and sustainment programs
- Active DoD TS/SCI Clearance
- Current SCI access (preferred but not absolutely necessary if below criteria are satisfied)
- Current investigation (within 6 years of adjudication). Must be SSBI, SBPR, PPR or T5R. If the investigation is out of scope (older than 6 years) AND there is an OPEN investigation, we may consider them
- Current SCI eligibility. If the individual has a current investigation and current SCI eligibility but no current access, that can be requested. Without the investigation and eligibility
Location: Hanover, MD
3 additional assignments available
Job Type: Full-time
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Top