JRAD – Operations Research Analyst II (APG)
JRAD has an immediate opening for an Operations Research Analyst II to support the evaluation of C4ISRED systems; position is located in the Aberdeen, MD area (Off-Site).
Summary of duties – Demonstrate greater experience in conducting analysis, developing solutions, utilizing information technology, and presenting findings. Performs scientific work involving the designing, developing and adapting of mathematical, statistical, econometric, and other scientific methods and techniques.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Utilize skills to support systems evaluation and program execution.
- Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, and quality of product or service, and suggests changes to increase efficiency.
- Conduct systematic examinations and development of alternative courses of action to provide sound, scientific, and quantitative information as a basis for decision making.
- Produces and reviews technical documentation reflecting detailed knowledge of specific technical area.
- Will provide support to ATEC System Teams (ASTs) with the identification and integration of M&S into the System Evaluation Plan; supporting the independent, continuous, and comprehensive evaluation planning and analysis of Army programs.
- Research and recommend M&S tools to support system evaluations.
- Produces and reviews technical documentation to include verification and validation plans and reports as well as model accreditation plans and reports.
Education and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations Research, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science or closely related technical discipline, plus five years of experience with progressively increasing support responsibility.
- Five (5) years of experience gained within the last 10 years (2011 to present) in at least one of the following areas:
- Developmental test (DT), operational test (OT), and evaluation methods (includes test and evaluation (T&E) planning, test design, test readiness, test execution, data collection during test, evaluation of test or modeling data, and development of evaluation analysis plans and reports) for Command, Control, Communications, and Computers (C4), Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) (C4ISR) systems/subsystems.
- Integrating Army and Joint Service system acquisition documentation (includes Department of Defense (DOD), Army, and Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC) regulations, pamphlets, instructions, and guidance) in the development of DOD system acquisition products for T&E of C4ISR systems/subsystems.
- Conducting T&E of Army and Joint Service information systems/subsystems.
- Software application testing and network communication of ISR systems/subsystems to include at least one (1) year of experience in black box functional and system-level testing techniques (techniques in which the software tester does not have access to the source code itself).
- Oral and written communication such as briefings, writing technical papers, etc. (includes T&E plans and reports such as System Evaluation Plans (SEP), Test & Evaluation Master Plans (TEMP), Early Strategy Reviews (ESR), Concept In Process Reviews (CIPR), OT and/or DT Test Plans, Operational Test Agency (OTA) Milestone Assessment Reports, OTA Evaluation Reports (OER), OTA Assessment Reports (OAR), Capabilities and Limitations Reports (CLR), Safety Releases (SR), and Safety Confirmations (SC) for C4ISR systems/subsystems).
- Secret security clearance is required.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Back to Top